It’s time to refresh your face after a summer in the sun….with a special offer!
Introducing the Pumpkin Peel…not only is it a hint of fall season and holidays to come, it’s a peel that every skin can experience.
Even the most sensitive skins – including those of you with rosacea – will benefit from this Pumpkin Rejuvenation Facial.
Why? This treatment includes:
* Gluconic acid and Pumpkin essential oil which strengthens the skin with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits to help refine skin texture and reduce redness,
* Zinc which actively reduces redness and inflammation and delivers a beautiful, healthy look after your treatment,
* Glycolic acid naturally penetrates through superficial layers of skin to exfoliate dead skin cells and encourage regeneration of new skin.
Here’s how this treatment helps the skin:
* Softens and improves skin texture
* Reduces pore appearance
* Brightens skin tone and discolorations
* Calms inflammation.
* Helps remove superficial dehydration as it encourages hydration.
* Helps reduce acne breakouts and prevent scarring.
Buy a package of 3 Rejuvenation Facials, you’ll save $30. Call Fern at 818.422.3381.
Pumpkin Peel not for you? Check out our other facials and treatments.
New Client Offer:
Are you confused about what your skin needs to look fresh and healthy?
Or, are you frustrated about your breakouts and acne scars?
Perhaps you are unhappy about the brown spots popping up on your face lately and wondering what you can do about them.
That’s what I’m here for – to help you move forward toward healthy, glowing and smoother skin with a more even tone.
Come in today for a complimentary 15 minute skin analysis. I’ll take a peek at your skin to see what you need to get started.
You’ll have the option to stay for a 45-minute facial, $55. Let’s start working together now on your skin issues, clean your pores and smooth your skin. You’ll be delighted with your face! Click here to book your facial consultation today.
Why Have a Facial? The Benefits:
- Remove dull, dead skin cells to return the glow to your face.
- Smooth and soften your skin’s texture.
- Reduce the frequency of acne breakouts and fade post-inflammatory scars.
- Improve the appearance of sun damage, melasma and hyperpigmentation.
- Minimize fine lines and soften wrinkles.
- Stimulate collagen regeneration for firmer skin.
- Promote lymphatic drainage for improved appearance.
Here’s the most important benefit about getting a facial from Fern at Faces by Fern – each of you comes in with a problem to be solved. I listen to your concerns during a thorough consultation during your first visit and each time you come in, we discuss what’s going on now with your skin. Read more about Fern.
Communication, listening to you, learning about your skin and then problem-solving with you are my strengths, and it’s this caring and focused approach that makes my clients happy and keeps them coming back.
Educating my clients is very important to me. I always teach my clients about how simple shifts in their daily skin care routine can result in noticeably healthier skin. I’m looking forward to working with you on your skin care goals.
Facial Treatments include:
An assessment of your skin is done during each session. We begin with double cleansing & steam followed by exfoliation with a fruit enzyme or a chemical peel. After, you will receive thorough blemish extractions as well as a facial, neck & shoulder massage. We end with a specialized mask, moisturizer and sun protection.